Monday, April 26, 2010

Scentific Monday

Today (in about 30 minutes) I am hosting a Scentsy party for my friend Kayla! It smells really good in my house right now :) I made cupcakes and punch so I hope people show up! Although the way my conversations with friends have gone don't look too positive. Sometimes I wish I had like 2 or 3 awesome spectacular friends rather than like 10 nice friends. Maybe I should just put myself out there to go above-and-beyond for those friends that I think could earn the top couple spots :) I think I need some pomegranate ice right about now...

Anyway, isn't this cute!? This was on Gilt Groupe today- sometimes I just like looking even if I have no intention of purchasing. Austin doesn't understand, but thats ok... he doesn't need to :)

(By Designer's Guild)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...