Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Belated Easter!

I had a wonderful Easter with friends and relatives yesterday. My favorite part of the day was actually learning how to use an Atlatl that my aunt owns. Pretty interesting! We also had a wonderful cookout with homemade ice cream and hot fudge. It sure feels like spring now :)

Tonight is Recipe Club! I am making Basil Parmesan Puffs that I have never actually made before. If it goes over well I'll have to post the recipe :)

A week ago I worked my first paid wedding coordinating gig in OKC! It went over well (I think) and it was a lot of fun. I also learned some things so I can do even better for the next wedding in June. I really wish there was a way to pick up business without spending a ton of money... if you have any ideas please feel free to let me know...

Austin and I recently ordered this duvet cover from West Elm. I love it! It hasn't come in yet but I'm very excited about it... almost as excited as I am to be getting rid of the hideous comforter that currently resides in the guest room/office :)

This is a very cool book decor idea- I honestly have no recollection of where I found this...

And lately I've been thinking about windows and how much I LOVE natural lighting. In a home I someday own big, open windows will be a must. Here are a few lovely ideas...



And last but not least... my second professional dance concert performance is coming up! It is this Fri & Sat (April 9 & 10) at 8pm and there is also a matinee at 2pm Saturday. Please come! In my opinion, it is better than the fall concert :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...