So yesterday's Scentsy party wasn't quite as swell as I'd hoped. In fact it was MUCH less swell than I'd hoped: we had not a single guest. I felt horrible for Kayla who had driven quite a ways and spent time putting together things for the party. I also was sad for myself because I'd baked over a dozen cupcakes and made punch... plus I felt a little friend-less considering I invited like 30 people! Ho-hum, thats the way life is I suppose.
On a happier note, I made the most delicious beef crescent loaf tonight. Here is the recipe:
00. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
01. Brown 1 lb. ground beef in a skillet & drain
02. Stir in 1 can of condensed cheddar cheese soup
03. Add 1/4 cup green peppers & 1/4 cup chopped onions
04. Add a few squirts of Worchestershire sauce
05. Add salt & pepper
06. Roll out an 8-oz can of pillsbury crescent rolls on a greased baking sheet
07. Smush together all of the perforations
08. Put 3/4 of the beef mixture in the middle of the dough going lengthwise
09. Fold sides of dough up over the beef to nearly meet in the middle
10. Bake around 17 min. until light browned
11. Spoon remaining beef mixture over loaf and sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese
12. Bake nearly 10 minutes until browned.
Now a lovely photo to leave this post ... found while sifting through blogs today