Friday, March 12, 2010

New Found Love ...

Recently I have been browsing Martha Stewart's website for Easter ideas. Here are a few of my faves:





I also found these wonderful findings from M by Missoni:



My college ballet professor posted this AWESOME photo of an unknown dancer with amazingly beautiful feet- and a wonderful grande jete: Oh my gosh I can't quit staring it is such a great picture!
And here it is... my Anthro pick-of-the-day: (it was hard- there are so many beautiful new choices for spring!)
I also read about this great new website: Faabric. Here you can sign up for free and add findings you like from online shopping and browsing all to this one website. It is very easy! My only problem is it won't load things from Anthro at the moment... this must be fixed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...