Monday, February 8, 2010

meandering monday... ...

I've been off a few days... not busy this time, just working a short shift at the shoe store, rehearsing 4 hours on Sunday, and watching one of my new favorite movies: "Up". It was AWESOME.

Anyway, I got a new job that starts next Tuesday! I'm a little tired of the retail business... at least in this state. I'm going to be working in a daycare with kids- I really do love teaching kids to dance so hopefully I'll enjoy this as well. Oh how I'd love to dance with this company some day... Janice Garrett & Dancers based in San Francisco, CA. They are amazing. I went to their summer intensive in 2008 and I'm hoping to be able to go again this summer... fingers crossed! (Photos all from janicegarrettanddancers.org. Photos by RJ Muna.)



I often search blogs simply for inspiring or charming pictures. Here are a couple I fell in love with recently: (sorry, I can't remember the sources!)


Boy am I ready for spring with all of this snow! And once spring comes and it is scorching hot I'll be ready for snow again :) Here is the swimsuit I got on clearance from Anthro... can't wait to wear it this summer!

And here is my Anthro pick-of-the-day: The 'Around the World Lampshade'... glorious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...