Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Love, Love, Love


If you haven't heard it before, listen to a song titled that by the Mountain Goats. It is great.

I got an email from ReadyMade magazine today that inspired me to purchase this picture by Claudia Pearson from Etsy:

Isn't it great!?

I am also always receiving emails (or 'junk email' as Austin refers to it) from shoe retailers. I loved shoes before I worked at a shoe store, so now the problem has only escalated. Austin counted the number of pairs of shoes I own the other day and it is so absurd I am not going to tell you what it was. It was THAT absurd. I think I'll be having a garage sale this summer to donate some of them I don't need or wear any longer.

Here are a few I'd buy if $300 was nothing to me (although how does anyone purchase shoes for $300 and not blink an eye!?)...

Moschino Cheap & Chic (at Piperlime):

The next two are Belle by Sigerson Morrison (on RueLaLa, I think):


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...