Saturday, January 30, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!


The past couple of days we've had tons of snow and ice! I thought I'd share a few pictures from our wonderful winter adventures :)

This first one is my Aunt Maggie & Uncle Larry's Buddha (yes, wearing a Christmas necklace) contemplating snow...


here is a walk I took with Austin & Ponce:


Ice-covered branches...
Poor mums...
Freezing fingers...
Cozy pets ready for bed.
I got these next 2 elephant hook racks at hobby lobby both for under $5... one is for hats, the other for aprons, etc...

Just ordered several of these knobs from Anthro to put on our banquet that was Austin's Uncle's. Several of them were broken so we got some new & improved ones :)
Now the rest of these pictures are dedicated to my friend, Erin, who loves owls. Everything is from Anthro (of course)... the first photo is from some one's blog but the bottom left plate has an owl on it :)
Switchplate cover...
Dishtowel...
Coin purse...
And apron (perfect for RC...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...