Sunday, November 22, 2009

Kallee's Wedding

So, one of my wonderful friends got married yesterday in Tulsa, Oklahoma. It was beautiful! Austin and I went a little photo-happy with our new camera...

^ Kallee & Scott's unity sand ceremony

^ Alex, Austin, & Michael
^ Tracy, Erin & myself
^ Tracy & her fiance Alex
^ Erin & her husband Michael
^ The dance girls! Myself, Tracy, Kallee, Erin & Megan.

The wedding reminded me of our own wedding- oh how I wish I could relive that day over and over! It really was the best day of my life and I'm not just saying that because it is expected :) Everything went perfectly (no, really... I can't remember a single thing going wrong!)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...