Sunday, October 18, 2009

Falling Behind...

Things have been so busy lately! Work, Dance, Weddings, & Birthdays (my dad's is today and our dog's 1st birthday was the 13th). I need to load all of my pictures on here so I will have an update full of life pictures soon. I will have to set up the new software because Austin & his family got me a Nikon camera for my birthday (early)! I've been going crazy taking pictures of the pets and other objects. I read part of the instruction manual but parts of it are a little over my head... but I'll get it figured out! For now, I will leave you with some images of my dream home...
Elle Decor ^
Bertoia ^
Source Unknown^
Source unknown ^
Attila Design ^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...