Friday, September 25, 2009

Pretty little things...

These have been recently saved to my computer for future gawking purposes. They are pretty pretty, aren't they?

An Ali Ro top I found via Gilt Groupe. Gilt Groupe is addictive. I like to surf it for pretty things about every other day.
And here is a cover from an earlier Anthropologie catalog. Although it is no surprise for an Anthro-anything to be stunning.
And here is a pretty china plate by Alberto Pinto. I totally forgot how I found it. Oh wait, no I didn't. I found it in a bridal magazine and looked it up online.
And last but most certainly not least- a beautiful heart ring by Adina Reyter (also via Gilt Groupe).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...