Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Off to NY

Tomorrow (at 5:30am) I am headed off to New York City with my mom. For my college graduation my parents gave me tickets to NYC since I've always wanted to go there to dance, watch dance, sight-see, and shop. I am pretty excited and also a little nervous... it is going to be so different than anything here!

On an exciting note, Austin was able to get reimbursed (except for $100 of it) for buying an Apple laptop through a scholarship group he is a member of. Apple just happened to be running a student special and so we received a free iPod Touch and a free printer. Sounds too good to be true, but it is!

Last weekend we headed to Fort Worth, TX to attend a good friend's wedding. It was a wonderful wedding! I got some more ideas for my business while there. I did miss my pets quite a bit, though, and I am going to miss them for even longer while gone to NYC. Here are some good pics of my lovely pets:


Zoe, the newest addition to the family.
Dan cleaning Ponce after a nap.
Ponce being Ponce.
All filthy after swimming for the first time with our friend Kallee's dog, Pace, at the dogpark.
Loving brothers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...