Saturday, May 16, 2009

All Grown Up.




Wow. I am now a college graduate! It doesn't feel much different, actually. I'm going to work and dance this summer... but not go back to classes in the fall. Maybe that is when it will hit me. I feel really old now, though. Reasons:
I am married.
I have to pay our bills... lots of bills.
I have 2 pets (they seem like kids).
I have a college degree.
I have a full-time job.
I have to clean up after myself.
And do my own laundry.
And dishes.
I have a garden (yes, that makes me feel older).
We have an upright piano in our living room (it used to be my grandma's).
And now a pool in the backyard.
The pool is a new thing. Austin and I just decided to purchase a pool for
the summer. It was 50% off, but still expensive. We think it will be worth it. Pools are a lot of upkeep, though! It will be nice to relax on a floating bed while reading a book in the sun, and maybe take a few laps for exercise. We'll have to see how this pans out...



2 comments:

  1. i'm so glad you updated! i might have to drop in for a swim now : ) can't wait to be neighbors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know i can't wait either! Feel free to come swim... even if we aren't home, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...